Saturday, October 4, 2008

Low

The song below will probably always remind me of the Philippines. I have no idea whether it is popular in other parts of the world, but the song 'Low' by 'Florida Ft T-Pain' has been a constant hit from the very first moment we arrived in the Philippines. You can hear it literally everywhere: on the radio, on tv, in the jeepney, on the bus, in bars and clubs, in the mall, on the street... In fact, I can hear it playing at this very moment, although I have no idea where it comes from. The first few notes have become something like a mantra...

2 comments:

Goedels said...

Een hit over heel de wereld Pieter. Hier is het al terug geminderd.
Zoiets als 'to the left' in Zuid-Afrika?

nele said...

Heu, zelf heb ik er nog nooit van gehoord eerlijk gezegd. Maar met mijn muzikale achtergrond is dat nauwelijks verwonderlijk.
Wel te horen is 'I kissed a girl', maar blijkbaar hebben ze de YouTube versies verwijderd wegens copy right claims.